Saturday, November 19, 2011

Tool #8

My class will be receiving Netbooks and iTouches. I learned that the Netbooks have a webcam which will be great to use for creating videos, Skype and taking pictures. I also learned that it has a projector connection port so that it can be connected to a projector to show what is on the computer. I am very familiar with iTouches since I have had an iPhone for a few years. My students will absolutely love having the new technology in the classroom. The classroom management suggestions were great. Luckily, my students have gotten the opportunity to "play" with and learn about each type of technology we will be receiving in the library. I definitely think it is important for us to take the time and make a list of guidelines and expectations when using the technology. We will also review how to use each type and what to do if there is an issue. I will be incorporating them during Literacy and Math Work Stations, so it will be important for me to go over procedural information about getting and putting away the Netbooks and iTouches during these times.

No comments:

Post a Comment